October 23, 2015, by Dan Flatt
5 Reasons why you should visit the Business Library
Although small in size, the Business Library is big on what we offer to students. The Library is located on the top floor (floor D) in Business School South on Jubilee Campus. We’ve picked our top 5 favourite reasons why you should visit
1. It’s quiet- Whereas the other libraries pride themselves on their communal spaces and group study rooms, most of the study areas in the Business Library are individual study carrels, which makes it the perfect place to study when you’ve got to get down to some serious work.
2. Interesting historical displays- Manuscripts and special collections exhibit some of their archival material at the Business Library. The current display is about Papplewick Pumping Station- find out more here
3. Text service- did you know that you can text ‘help’ if you need help from a staff member, or text ‘noise’ if you are being disturbed, along with your location, and a staff member will come to you? Look out for the posters in the library for more information.
4. Brilliant staff- Ok, so all of the libraries can also boast about this one and the Business Library is no different. Staff members are identifiable by their green lanyards and are always happy to answer your library queries.
5. Costa Coffee- although not technically part of the Business Library, Costa Coffee sits adjacent and is open weekdays from 8.30am-6pm (5pm on Fridays) for all your caffeine and Belgian Chocolate Brownie needs!