December 24, 2021, by Helen Whitehead
Advent Calendar #24: Father Christmas!
And what else on our last day of the Advent Calendar – Christmas is here, and with it the man himself.
Can you tell which of our team is disguised as Santa?
Advent Calendar 2021
- #23: Take a break and complete the Learning Technologies Crossword
- #22: A Xerte Toolkits-based game to play at Christmas
- #21: The Windows emoji keyboard and Moodle
- #20: The Future of Hybrid Teaching and Learning in HE (Workshop)
- #19: BoB Playlists
- #18: How to create a festive video message in Powerpoint
- #17: Digital Drop-in
- #16: Where to get help and what to do when something goes wrong
- #15: Adding your profile picture in Moodle
- #14: Monitoring student engagement in Moodle
- #13: MediaSpace captions tips and tricks
- #12: Letting students annotate PowerPoint slides during a MS Teams meeting
- #11: Free practical webinars on Accessibility in teaching
- #10: Getting it together with Groupings in Moodle
- #9: Christmas Mix and Match: memory games in Moodle
- #8: Moving files between MS Teams
- #7: Box of Broadcasts
- #6: Q&A: a new student engagement app from Microsoft
- #5: Avoiding plagiarism this essay season
- #4: Ways to poll your students
- #3: Have you thought about using Moodle Quiz?
- #2: How to make a Stream video available to students
- #1: A festive use for H5P
- The Advent Calendar in Moodle with doors to open (UoN only, sorry)
Posted in Advent CalendarLearning technology
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first
Leave a Reply