December 22, 2021, by Helen Whitehead
Advent Calendar #22: A Xerte Toolkits-based game to play at Christmas
As we get closer to Christmas, here’s a game you can play with friends and family, or even students, both in your living room or over Zoom or Teams if you can’t get together in person. And it also proves that as well as H5P there are even more clever things you can do with Xerte Toolkits.
All you need is a book each and this set of cards created in Xerte Toolkits: Plagiarism: Christmas Edition.
There’s also a non-Christmas version for student inductions and the like.
We hope you enjoy the game!
From Helen Whitehead, Learning Technology
Advent Calendar 2021
- #21: The Windows emoji keyboard and Moodle
- #20: The Future of Hybrid Teaching and Learning in HE (Workshop)
- #19: BoB Playlists
- #18: How to create a festive video message in Powerpoint
- #17: Digital Drop-in
- #16: Where to get help and what to do when something goes wrong
- #15: Adding your profile picture in Moodle
- #14: Monitoring student engagement in Moodle
- #13: MediaSpace captions tips and tricks
- #12: Letting students annotate PowerPoint slides during a MS Teams meeting
- #11: Free practical webinars on Accessibility in teaching
- #10: Getting it together with Groupings in Moodle
- #9: Christmas Mix and Match: memory games in Moodle
- #8: Moving files between MS Teams
- #7: Box of Broadcasts
- #6: Q&A: a new student engagement app from Microsoft
- #5: Avoiding plagiarism this essay season
- #4: Ways to poll your students
- #3: Have you thought about using Moodle Quiz?
- #2: How to make a Stream video available to students
- #1: A festive use for H5P
- The Advent Calendar in Moodle with doors to open (UoN only, sorry)
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first