Author Post Archive
Herve MorvanView this author's profile
Posts by Herve Morvan
Nothing could be found
Subscribe by email
About this blog
This blog is produced by the members of the multi-disciplinary INNOVATE research team at the Institute for Aerospace Technology (IAT). INNOVATE is an EC-funded Marie Curie Innovative Doctoral Programme, enabling 13 researchers to develop a range of novel aerospace technologies for integration into a vision of a future air transport system. Here the team discuss their research, ranging from propulsion systems to navigation, and their experiences of life in Nottingham.
- Will Planes Be Pilotless? The Future of Commercial Aviation
- Is air traffic optimisation really that important?
- Spending time in industry during the PhD
- Explosive bubbles: Is it really the future of subsonic flow control?
- An insight into the future of in-flight experience: the good, the promising and the ugly
3D Printing additive manufacturing Aero Engine aerospace Airbus aircraft Airport Optimisation Air Traffic Management Air Traffic Optimisation Aviation Avio Aero Brayton cycle carbon fibre Cascade Classifier detachable cabin modules Efficiency Farnborough air show GE Geared Turbofan General Electric High Speed Machines Image recognition in-flight entertainment INNOVATE Intercooling Italy Levitation manufacturing Marie Curie IDP More Electric Aircraft Navigation Operational research Outreach in schools PhD Pilotless Raspberry Pi Seating Student Life systems team UAS UAV Unmanned Aerial Vehicle UoN Mayfest windowless fuselage