Subscribe by email
About this blog
Future Food addresses challenges of feeding a growing population in an ever-changing world. Our multi-disciplinary researchers are delivering new techniques to solve food issues from soil to molecule to meal.
- Goodbye to the Future Food Beacon and welcome to the Food Systems Institute
- Transforming our food systems
- Prof. Murray Lark delivered statistics research methods module for University of Zimbabwe students
- Veronica Faith Guwela PhD experience
- Is the UK losing its way in transitioning towards a more healthy and sustainable food system?
Africa Agriculture bambara biosciences career planning climate change cocoa colombia COP26 Covid-19 crop yield duckweed early career researchers equipment fieldwork food research food science food security future food research future food security future proteins genetics genomics Malaysia meet the beacon Nutrition PalaeoRAS phd research phenotyping plant roots plant science publication public engagement research life rhizosphere rice Rothamsted smallholder farmers soil science statistical methods supply chains sustainability sustainable agriculture underutilised crops visiting researchers