February 10, 2017
By Eve Wan, Third Year BA International Media and Communication Studies LockInChina.com is an overseas elite recruitment website in China, focussing on helping Chinese companies recruiting overseas graduates and experienced talents. LockIn China help Chinese students, and other students with Mandarin-language skills, seeking opportunities in China. Triggered by both the increasing restriction of hiring international …
Subscribe by email
About this blog
- Don’t wait until you return to China to find work – Wendi Wu provides advice on how she applied for a role with an international organisation (BP) based in Shanghai whilst she was still in the UK!
- Making the most of your Careers Service
- 12 Postgraduate Careers Facts for Christmas!
- Increase your employability as a NUBS postgraduate student
- NUBS MSc students – Tips to get ahead with your career