May 10, 2013, by Charlotte Anscombe
Read our top news stories from the week in brief…
We’re soaring in the recent international QS Rankings by Subject….you can also catch up on why some young children aren’t good at taking meds, our relationship with Sony and more….
Nottingham features among the best in the world in a new ranking of individual disciplines.
The search for cleaner, low temperature nuclear fuels produces shock results.
Researchers examine why some children and young people don’t take their medication.
Do arts and humanities help to improve the mental health and wellbeing of patients and carers?
- Partnership with Sony to find cure for ‘lazy eye’
- Keeping our legs free from the pain of cellulitis
- Living the ‘Dream’
- New business generation gets set for a growth boost
- Windows on War – new online exhibition
- Sanitation app wins World Bank competition