March 1, 2019
The Musculoskeletal Theme Annual Science Day took place on the 14th January and brought together students, researchers, clinicians, academics and all those interested in MSK research in Nottingham. The opening session was led by the Phenotyping Research Area which featured a presentation on the Investigating Musculoskeletal Health and Wellbeing Cohort Study, a 5 year longitudinal …
Subscribe by email
About this blog
The blog will provide updates on the research of the Nottingham BRC MSK Theme. Our vision is to provide a platform for translating outputs from our world-class discovery science programmes to improve quality of life and sustain people more effectively in the community. We will achieve this by using novel biochemical, imaging and clinical technologies to develop and evaluate novel interventions matched to individuals, leading to a personalised medicine approach,. The aim of this blog is to promote our research and to disseminate it to a wider audience.
- Investigating Musculoskeletal Health and Wellbeing Newsletter
- How lying in bed will help future manned missions to Mars
- Muscle mass, metabolic quality and physical function in frail older people with non-weight bearing fractures.
- KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS AND WEB-BASED EXERCISES
- The Benefits of a Nurse-Led Package of Care for Knee Pain and Osteoarthritis