October 18, 2017, by The Ingenuity Lab

Proodle Solutions: Putting Knowledge into Action

The goal of education is not to increase the amount of knowledge but to create the possibilities for a child to invent and discover, to create men who are capable of doing new things. – Jean Piaget, Clinic Psychologist

Today we’re getting to know the founder of Proodle Solutions, Shrenik Paras Parmar.

Full name: Shrenik Paras Parmar

Age: 29

Nationality: Indian

Company name:  Proodle Solutions Limited

What did you study at the University of Nottingham, and when did you graduate?

I did a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Entrepreneurship and graduated in 2016

What made you want to be an entrepreneur?

From a very young age I have been involved with my family-owned business and have always dreamt of setting up my own business. The set of issues and challenges faced by the business made it clear that I needed more work experience and the right education so that I could prosper in my entrepreneurial journey. My six-year experience in IT and the family business, along with my MBA degree have helped me gain the right set of skills and knowledge to choose the right solutions to the problems I encounter.

What is your business concept?

Our business provides SAAS based solutions to help higher education institutions acquire and engage with all prospective students they meet across the globe and make sure that they have all the information to make a well-informed decision. We provide a new way to measure the impact of their marketing efforts and level of engagement resulting in increased number of applicants every year.

What stage are you currently at in setting up your company/business?

We recently registered our business as a private limited company in July 2017 with Companies house.

What challenges have you faced during the process?

Our entrepreneurial spectrum right from the ideas/creativity phase to the execution phase has presented us with numerous challenges in every business area. Managing the limited resources in the most optimal ways, testing our hypothesis, customer and stakeholder validation, and making sure that the team is motivated amid all the constant changes we present to them.

How has being an Ingenuity Lab member helped you?

Being a member of The Ingenuity Lab is the reason we were able to move up the ladder so efficiently. The opportunities and the services provided by the lab is beyond one’s expectations. We are surrounded by a diverse set of like-minded professionals and entrepreneurs who have expertise and experience in almost all business areas and sectors. The networking events, conferences, Roundtable series, monthly business surgeries by experts helps ensure we are moving in the right direction with the right attitude.

What are your goals for this year?

Our goal for this year is to trial our solutions and build at least two successful case-studies with UK HE institutions.

To keep up to date with Shrenik and all things Proodle, follow the Proodle Solutions on Twitter

We are always looking to promote the work and interesting activities of our Ingenuity Lab members. If you would like to be featured, please email us with your press release.

Subscribe to this blog to keep updated about our events and activities! You can also follow us on FacebookTwitterLinkedIn and Instagram.

Posted in MembersThe Ingenuity Lab