jordana chin, ingenuity lab member, university of nottingham entrepreneur

April 6, 2016, by The Ingenuity Lab

Nutri2Go – The healthy takeaway stealing the show

In the Ingenuity Lab, no day is the same and every member has a different story and requirements.  As a group, we support each other, collaborate and ensure we have as much fun along the day; creating a melting pot of ideas!  Each week, we will introduce one of our exemplary members and their business to you!

This week, it’s the turn of Ingenuity Lab member Jordana Chin to showcase her business and share her journey so far.

Age: 23

Nationality: Malaysian

Company name: Nutri2Go

nutri2go

www.nutri2go.co.uk 

What did you study at the University of Nottingham?

Nutrition

What made you want to be an entrepreneur?

I wanted to be able to help shape the healthy dietary changes people make while filling the gap in the market for what people want.

What is your business concept?

A healthy meals delivery service. It is currently based in Nottingham, but who knows what the future holds!

What stage are you currently at in setting up your company/business?

I’m very early on in setting up Nutri2Go. I’m preparing to begin trading over the next few months so watch this space.

What challenges have you faced during the process?

The main challenge I have faced is finding a suitable facility and location for the business to operate from. While the Ingenuity Lab is a great space for me to do the behind the scenes work, I don’t think other members would appreciate me turning it into a full time, bustling kitchen! My biggest focus now is finding a venue which will be easy to operate Nutri2Go from and ensuring my target market is accessible from there.

How has being an Ingenuity Lab member helped you?

I have found the advice and suggestions from other Ingenuity Lab members, as well as the coaches and mentors, invaluable. It’s a great space to share ideas and gather inspiration.

What are your goals for this year?

As well as setting up the trading side of Nutri2Go, I’m keen to reach out to more people and raise awareness of the brand across social media.

If you would like to find our more about Jordana and Nutri2Go, please visit her website.

Please do ensure you subscribe to this blog to keep updated about our events and activities!  You can also follow us on Facebook, TwitterLinkedIn and Instagram.