About this blog
The Enquire Blog is an open platform primarily for postgraduate social sciences researchers to share their research, theoretical or methodological reflections with the world. We are very keen on featuring discussions on pressing contemporary social issues. The blog is run by postgraduate researchers in the School of Sociology and Social Policy at The University of Nottingham. We welcome submissions from postgraduate students and early career academics from all social sciences related disciplines and from any academic institution.
- Being a sexual minority in contemporary China: The challenges ahead
- The 9th Enquire Conference – A Review
- Feeling hopeful in times of despair: The role of emotion in political engagement
- Who’s Story To Tell? Thinking On Reflexivity & Positionality
- 9th Enquire Conference: Inequalities and Social Research
Brexit despair emotion enquire guidelines hope identity inequalities interregnum Islam liquid modernity marginality political engagement postgraduate research researcher retrotopia sexuality social research sociological sociology The School of Sociology and Social Policy writing guidelines Zygmunt Bauman