Subscribe by email
About this blog
This is a blog to share inspirational examples and informative approaches to the use of digital services and technologies in our research community. It is curated by the University of Nottingham Digital Research Team. Please contact your faculty digital research specialist if you would like to author a post.
- Creating a virtual bar for a beer tasting experiment
- What are Agile processes and how do they relate to research?
- Our approach to delivering Research Data Management services
- Corrupt Kitchen VR Dev-Diary 3
- When Law and Computer Science Collide: How an interdisciplinary project is letting me do more than I could on my own
3D Modelling Arts Audio Citizen science CLAS Cloud computing Collaboration COMPARE Computer Science Crowdsourcing Data storage Digital Humanities Digital Research Digitising data Education Engagement English EPSRC Ethnography External collaboration GDPR Geography Guest blog High Performance Computing Horizon DER Impact Interdisciplinary Research Jisc Law Life Sciences Medicine and Health Sciences Pharmacy Politics Prototyping Regulations Research Data Management Research Software Engineer Security Sensitive data Smart pens Sociology Toolkits Transcription Video Virtual Reality