Subscribe by email
About this blog
This is the blog of the Digital Humanities Centre (DHC), where digital technologies and the Humanities share a sofa and a chat. We will bring you news and information about the DHC, keep you up to date with our projects and share the adventures of the DHC’s student volunteer team.
- Inspiring Slides: J.M.W. Turner’s ‘Nottingham’, 1832 by Marina Phelps
- DHC’S ‘Then and Now’ exhibition, by Macayla Ford Madden and Matt Davies.
- James E Smith’s Model, by Nicholas Alfrey
- Student volunteer news: trip to the Manuscripts and Special Collections department
- Notes on the School of Humanities slide collection part two by Nicholas Alfrey