Subscribe by email
About this blog
This is the blog of the Digital Humanities Centre (DHC), where digital technologies and the Humanities share a sofa and a chat. We will bring you news and information about the DHC, keep you up to date with our projects and share the adventures of the DHC’s student volunteer team.
- The Scaling the Sublime Artcode project by DHC volunteer Chloe Austin.
- The Scaling the Sublime Artcodes project
- Inspiring Slides: John Singer-Sargent’s Mrs. Fiske Warren and Her Daughter Rachael by Ellen Smithies
- Inspiring Slides: Mr. Wood’s Dog Vulcan by Lois Howorth
- Inspiring Slides: James Malton’s ‘The Custom House, Dublin’ by Niall Walsh.