Subscribe by email
About this blog
This is the blog of the Digital Humanities Centre (DHC), where digital technologies and the Humanities share a sofa and a chat. We will bring you news and information about the DHC, keep you up to date with our projects and share the adventures of the DHC’s student volunteer team.
- Inspiring Slides: James Malton’s ‘The Custom House, Dublin’ by Niall Walsh.
- DHC’s new HDAP: Heritage Digital Activity Pack by Ranait Flanagan
- Inspiring Slides: John Frederick Lewis, ‘Indoor Gossip, Cairo’ by Fatima Kasujee.
- The ISYP Digitisation Project: A New Year by Jamie Shakespeare.
- Inspiring Slides: J.M.W. Turner’s ‘Nottingham’, 1832 by Marina Phelps