June 2, 2014
Film Screening with Director Q&A. June 3rd, 17:00-19:00, LG140 Hallward Library.
Subscribe by email
The Critical Moment is the blog of the Centre for Critical Theory at the University of Nottingham. It provides a platform for applications of critical theory to the present, at digital speed. As well as showcasing the activities and research of the Centre, it is a focal point for resources relevant to all critical theorists.
- Silvia Federici: Public Lecture at Nottingham Contemporary (Saturday June 29th, 5-7pm)
- Third Speaker in the Toxic Positivity Series: Liz Morrish
- Toxic Positivity in the University – Second Speaker: Dr Jamie Woodcock (16th May)
- Fascism and Crisis: Workshop with Alberto Toscano (Thursday 2nd May at 1pm)
- Toxic Positivity in the University – First Speaker Dr Jana Bacevic (24th April)
Addiction Aesthetics Agency Alain Badiou Animal Studies; Donna Haraway Art Practice Autism Biocapitalism Biopolitics Centre for Critical Theory Colin Wright Communicative Capitalism Critical Legal Theory Critical Medical Humanities Critical theory; Deconstruction Discourse Events Giorgio Agamben Haiti Isabelle Stengers; Jacques Lacan Luce Irigaray Michel Foucault Neoliberalism New Lacanian School Nottingham ISS Occupy Peter Hallward Philosophy Postcolonialism Professor Donald Hall Protest Psychoanalysis Queer Theory Sigmund Freud Subjectivity Taiq Ali; The Extreme Centre: A Warning Technology Transitional Justice University Voluntarism Walter Benjamin War on Terror Writing